If you drive an Acura, GT Automotive is your Acura Dealership alternative-to stop paying high dealership repair prices, while maintaining the high quality service and repair technology you expect from an Acura car repair specialist.
Acura auto repair requires complex knowledge and some very specialized equipment. Our Acura car repair shop technicians are ASE certified and experts in the field. Our technicians have been factory trained and we use the latest computer diagnostic equipment. This high level training and equipment is just one of the ways we earn our clients' appreciation, trust and loyalty.
Our experienced technicians are trained to work on all Acura models such as the Integra, RL, RSX, RDX, TL, TSX, MDX, ILX, and ZDX series. Whether it is a Acura car, SUV or Crossover, we can do it all right here, including completely maintaining your Acura manufacturer's warranty.
Whether your car requires routine maintenance or a much-needed repair, we are the experts to call. We are your Acura dealership alternative, because we use the same repair techniques and equipment, but at much more competitive rates. We even offer a "Peace Of Mind" 2 year, 24,000 mile warranty on most repair services.
Our goal: provide you with better service than the Acura dealerships, and at a lower cost as well.
Acura remains one of the best-selling luxury brands in the U.S. They retain their value best when their factory recommended maintenance schedule is closely followed. Each Acura auto repair specialist at GT Automotive knows this schedule, and can work with you to make sure your vehicle is performing at its peak condition. Call GT Automotive in South Jordan for your next Acura service appointment!
We do any and all Acura mechanical car repairs in the Salt Lake City area:
- Air Conditioning and Heater Systems.
- Alignments: Wheel and Tire.
- Belts, Serpentine Belts and Hoses.
- Brakes and ABS Braking Systems.
- Clutch Repairs.
- Computer Diagnostics.
- Cooling System and Radiators.
- Drive Trains/Axles/CV Axles, Joints & Boots.
- Electrical system diagnosis and repairs.
- Emissions testing.
- Engine Repair. Engine Rebuilds, Engine Overhauls/Replacements.
- Fuel Injection System service and repairs.
- Fuel System.
- Acura Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services.
- Mufflers and Exhaust Systems.
- Oil Changes.
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspections and Evaluations.
- State Safety Inspections.
- Steering: Power Steering, Rack and Pinion Systems.
- SRS-Safety Restraint (Airbag) Systems.
- Timing Belt replacements.
- Tires, Wheels.
- Transmission services.
Trust Our Qualified Acura Technicians:
- Master technicians are ASE certified.
- Technicians receive continuous BOSCH training.
- Ongoing Acura training on updates and Acura Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs).
- Only the latest computerized diagnostic equipment used.
- ABS, SRS (Airbag Safety Restraint System) and ASR Computer Diagnostic Equipment.
- Electrical Troubleshooting using BOSCH, Alldata Database.