Our Master Certified Technicians use the same specialized diagnostic equipment and service tools as the Audi car dealership service departments. By using only the highest quality replacement parts and maintaining an accurate service history, GT Automotive will ensure the warranty on your Audi vehicle will remain intact.
We carry out every repair and service an Audi dealership does, but at much lower cost. We have lower overhead, so we are able to buy the best original manufacturers' parts at the best price and pass the savings to our customers. All of our Audi technicians are Bosch trained and highly experienced. Our technically advanced equipment means you get an accurate diagnosis and repair and fast service. With our lower overhead, you benefit from high quality, high line Audi repairs, and the cost savings!
Our goal: provide you with better service than the Audi dealerships, and at a lower cost as well.
Our experienced, Bosch technicians are trained to work on all Audi models such as the A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, Q5, Q7, R8, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8 Quattro, Allroad and TT series. Whether it is an Audi sedan, sports car, coupe or SUV, we can do it all right here, including completely maintaining your Audi manufacturer's warranty.
We are here to serve you, not to sell you. If our technicians recommend something it's because we feel your Audi vehicle needs it, not because we are trying to make a monthly sales quota. Call GT Automotive in South Jordan for your next Audi service appointment!
Audi Auto Repair Maintenance Services:
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Audi Factory-Scheduled Maintenance Services (Inspection I, Inspection II).
- Emission Tests, Emissions Diagnosis & Repair.
- Indicators, Turn Signals, Lamps, Lights, Bulbs.
- Engine Diagnostics, including "Check Engine" lights.
- Tune Up / Oil Change Service.
- Transmission Fluid System Flushes.
Audi Auto Repair Services-Salt Lake City Area :
- Fluid Leaks of All Kinds.
- Air Conditioning System Service, repairs.
- Automatic/Manual Transmissions and Clutches.
- Brake Service & Repairs.
- Cooling and Heating Systems.
- Cooling System Service (Radiator, Water Pump, Hoses, Thermostat).
- Electrical Trouble-Shooting.
- Pre-Purchase Audi Car Inspections.
- Starter, Battery, Alternator Charging Systems.
- Suspension, Chassis & Power Steering Repairs.
- Timing Belt Replacements.
- Tires and Wheels.
- Transmission services.
Bosch Qualified Audi Technicians:
- Master technicians are ASE certified.
- Technicians receive continuous BOSCH training.
- Ongoing Audi training on updates and Audi Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs).
- Only the latest computerized diagnostic equipment used.
- ASR Computer Diagnostic Equipment.
- Electrical Troubleshooting using BOSCH, Alldata Database.