For complete Lexus auto repairs in Salt Lake City and the Salt Lake Valley, we are equipped with the latest Lexus diagnostic and repair equipment, and our experienced technicians are trained to work on all Lexus models such as the IS, ES, GS, LS, RX, GX, LX, IS C and IS F series. Whether it is a Lexus car, SUV or Crossover, we can do it all right here, including completely maintaining your Lexus manufacturer's warranty.
We are experts in repair and maintenance service of Lexus vehicles from under-warranty maintenance to extensive auto repair services. Except for factory warranty work and recalls, you'll never have to go back to the Lexus dealership for service and maintenance.
Our goal: provide you with better service than the Lexus dealerships, and at a lower cost as well. Call GT Automotive in South Jordan for your next Lexus service appointment!
We are committed to providing high quality, total car care services for your Lexus car, SUV or Crossover, on-time and within budget. Surpassing your expectations in service and auto repair is our number one goal!Watch the video.Regular Maintenance Checklist
Lexus Car Repairs in the Salt Lake City area:
- Air Conditioning and Heater Systems.
- Alignments: Wheel and Tire.
- Belts, Serpentine Belts and Hoses.
- Brakes and ABS Braking Systems.
- Clutch Repairs.
- Computer Diagnostics.
- Cooling System and Radiators.
- Drive Trains/Axles/CV Axles, Joints & Boots.
- Electrical system diagnosis and repairs.
- Emissions testing.
- Engine Repair. Engine Rebuilds, Engine Overhauls/Replacements.
- Fuel Injection System service and repairs.
- Fuel System.
- Lexus Factory Scheduled Maintenance Services.
- Mufflers and Exhaust Systems.
- Oil Changes.
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspections and Evaluations.
- State Safety Inspections.
- Steering: Power Steering, Rack and Pinion Systems.
- SRS-Safety Restraint (Airbag) Systems.
- Timing Belt replacements.
- Tires, Wheels.
- Transmission services.
- And much more...
Trust Our Qualified Lexus Technicians:
- Master technicians are ASE certified.
- Technicians receive continuous BOSCH training.
- Ongoing Lexus training on updates and Lexus Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs).
- Only the latest computerized diagnostic equipment used.
- ABS, SRS (Airbag Safety Restraint System) and ASR Computer Diagnostic Equipment.
- Electrical Troubleshooting using BOSCH, Alldata Database.